As I prepare myself to sleep, I like to acknowledge every single thing that I am grateful for.
1. Blanket and bed to sleep on.
2. Water to drink and water in the bathroom and sink.
3. House to stay every weekend.
4. Electricity and the appliances in my room.
5. My family who are thoughtful.
6. Peace and calmness that I am enjoying tonight.
7. The soap that I use to wash the dishes.
8. The great food that I was able to eat tonight.
9. The clothes that I have
10. The pillow that I use.
I know that these are common and little things in life, but I like to take my time to fully appreciate these. My family is so supportive in every journey that I took, whether it is studying or working. I am truly grateful that I belong to a family who will pick you up whenever you fall down and will support you till you stand.
I am also joyful that I have this inner peace after working on it. Its not something that will automatically come to you, taking steps to achieve this inner peace is necessary. I am thankful that I have this time to enjoy this inner peace and stay calm despite what is happening around me.
There are a lot to be thankful for. It is good to write something that you can thank for every week. What are you thankful for?