I’ve been seeing a decline in the stock market. It is a great time to invest money but then I feel like I need to save more money because the pandemic isn’t going away too soon.
There are many aspects that I need to consider. I was also thinking if I should use my money in investing and whether it will be helpful in my financial standing.
I have too many questions to answer for myself.
1. How many percent of my total money was already invested?
2. How much money was I able to save since I started working?
3. When will I turn the paper gains into actual gains?
4. Should I continue putting my money in low cost index funds and mutual funds?
5. When will I get my investments in cryptocurrency?
6. How many percent per month should I put consistently in my passbook savings account?
7. How can I save more money to be able to invest?
8. How can I learn more investing strategies that I can apply in my portfolio?
9. Should I put more money in the stock market or save all in my savings account?
10. How can I save for my emergency fund?
Its a great feeling to be able to write these questions here. I feel like too many thoughts was crowding my mind on how I can effectively manage the money that was coming into my hands.
I want to be able to reach my investment goals. I also want to accomplish my savings goals. I know time is needed to do these things and these things weren’t achieve by rushing everything. I need to be patient with myself in achieving all my financial goals.
I know that I can achieve all that I set for myself to accomplish. I need to stay consistent with my deeds and actions that can put me ahead in reaching my goals.
I also need to continuously improve my health so that I won’t encounter expenses related to medicine.
I also need to improve my spiritual health to have the added strength to face the difficulties and struggles in this life.